- This event has passed.
Winter Junior Academy
January 12 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 6:00 pm
FCUSA’s professional coaching staff uses a nationally-developed curriculum to improve the fundamental soccer and motor skills of your child. All of our sessions are designed to improve a player’s technique and confidence in the game within a positive and fun developmental environment.
• Professional Qualified coaching staff
• Structured practice & weekly games, 4v4 format no scorekeeping
• Set weekly schedule
• Premier facilities
• Family and club environment (interaction with older club players and coaching staff)
• Training emphasis on the fundamental building blocks (ball mastery, passing, receiving, dribbling and 1v1s)
• Improve the fundamentals of motor control using the ABCs of athleticism (Agility, Balance, and Coordination)
• Building each player’s confidence and self-esteem
• Stepping stone towards competitive club soccer with FCUSA New York